Venba Xbox One versions are delayed.
This summer, developer Visai Games will release the narrative culinary game Venba on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and Xbox One in addition to its previously announced Switch and PC (Steam) versions. It will be accessible through Xbox Game Pass as well. Its planned spring release window has been postponed until the summer.
Here is an overview of the game, via Visai Games:
Venba is a narrative cooking game, where you play as an Indian mom, who immigrates to Canada with her family in the 1980s. Players will cook various dishes and restore lost recipes, hold branching conversations and explore in this story about family, love, loss and more.
- Cook Mouth Watering Dishes – Venba‘s recipe book gets damaged when she moves to Canada. Restore the lost recipes to cook delicious mouth-watering dishes that serve as a connection to the home left behind.
- Explore, Converse, Experience – Get to know the family well, hold branching conversations, and explore as you face the challenges that arise from day-to-day life.
- Cook authentic and delicious recipes handpicked from regional southern Indian cuisine.
- Hold branching conversations and explore different narrative beats.
- Beautiful visuals and animations.
- Unique soundtrack inspired by Indian musicals.
Watch the trailer: