Free update “Lightbringer” also out that day.
Gearbox Publishing and developer Counterplay Games will release Godfall for PlayStation 4 alongside the paid expansion “Fire & Darkness” and free update “Lightbringer” on August 10, the companies announced.
Here is an details of the expansion and update, by Gearbox Publishing:
Fire & Darkness ($19.99)
- Enter the Fire Realm – Step foot into Godfall’s largest Realm yet to extinguish new threats and claim extravagant loot.
- New Enemies – Challenge Moirax and the Flameblood Tribe, who add several bosses and nearly a dozen new enemies to Godfall.
- New Challenges and Rewards – Explore the obsidian peaks and azure magma rivers of the Fire Realm to claim over 20 new Valorplate skins and equip fearsome looks.
- New Lightbringer Mode – Race against the darkness to close three Tears before facing down throngs of enemies in a massive final battle.
- Endgame Matchmaking Beta – Match with other endgame players to take on the Ascended Tower of Trials and new Lightbringer mode.
- New Loot Type: Cursed Items – Cursed Items grant players a massive boon, if players are able to lift the Curse and unlock the item’s full potential.
Godfall is already available for PlayStation 5 and PC by the Epic Games Store.
What do you think? Leave your comments below.