Undisputed launching with over 50 boxers, seven venues, and more.
Undisputed, a boxing video game will be live in Early Access on January 31 for PC users on Steam, according to PLAION, the publisher, and Steel City Interactive, the developer.
With over 50 boxers on the roster, seven different locations, and both online and offline play options, the game’s Early Access edition will debut. Over the length of Early Access, new modes and features, such as Career Mode, Fighter Creation tools, extra boxers, and venues, will be unveiled.
Here is an overview of the game, via PLAION:
Undisputed packs a punch with stunning visuals, a revolutionary footwork system, and a deep strategy. With over 60 different punches, voiceovers from legendary referees and commentators, and support from the world of boxing, Undisputed intends to live up to its name and become the king of boxing titles.
The Early Access launch for Undisputed will feature a roster of over 50 playable characters including Tyson Fury, Canelo Alvarez, Deontay Wilder, Katie Taylor, and a fully-fledged women’s division across six unique fight locations, including a large arena and Coldwell’s gym. Players can enjoy Undisputed offline against friends or AI opponents, or they can go online and compete for a place on the leaderboards.
To ensure that Undisputed is a truly authentic experience, Sheffield-based developer Steel City Interactive is partnering with all the heavy-weight brands in boxing, including the World Boxing Council, the British Boxing Board of Control, Empire, and many more.
- Revolutionary footwork mechanics, including a Loose Movement modifier to help you move around the ring with ease.
- More than 60 individual punches. Punch from multiple angles and directions. Feint to set up a trap and counter.
- All the tools needed to create an unbreakable defence. Slip punches, weave, dodge, and block before finding your opening to strike.
- Physics-driven interactions—punches can sometimes go around or even through an opponent’s guard.
- Up close and personal fighting like never before.