That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slimeis now available to play.
Slime, a Fan favourite anime a Nation-building 3D battle RPG based on the popular anime series.
Nation-building 3D battle RPG That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: ISEKAI Memories is now available for iOS via App Store and Android via Google Play worldwide, publisher Bandai Namco and developer WFS announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
Enter the world of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime in a new 3D battle RPG!
You won’t want to miss this riveting, new adventure that brings together your favourite series characters—Rimuru, Great Sage, Gobta, Shion, Shuna, Benimaru, Gabiru, and more—and introduces brand new ones!
A new story supervised by Fuse, author of the original light novels! A mysterious girl named Shinsha appears, claiming to be Rimuru’s daughter. What is her relation to Izis, the witch from the “mirror land”? Will Rimuru and the citizens of Tempest survive the challenges Izis and her followers have in store? Don’t miss the alternate universe versions of familiar characters like Gabiru, who has ascended the Lizardman throne in mirror land, or Shion, who evolved after absorbing her fallen comrades’ souls. Their stories won’t be told anywhere else!
- Relive famous moments from Season 1 of the anime in fully voiced cut scenes! – The star-studded vocal cast lend their talents to battle voices and interactions in town as well!
- Use the nation-building system to create your ideal version of Tempest! – Build and position all sorts of buildings and facilities: your citizens’ homes, restaurants, the blacksmith shop, the laboratory, magic-enhancing facilities, and more. Walk through the town you’ve built and interact with your citizens to get a glimpse of their daily lives!
- 3D command-based battle system! – The controls are simple: just select the cards for your hand. But there’s deep strategic gameplay to enjoy as you learn to effectively use abilities drawn from the original work! Enjoy dazzling finishing move animations that will make you feel like you’ve stepped into the anime!
- The Predator and Great Sage systems bring you deeper into the TenSura world! – The Predator system recreates Rimuru’s unique skill, Predator, from the original work. Use it to strengthen your characters! If you find yourself unsure of your next step, the Great Sage system is there to provide gameplay advice and guidance.
- Animated opening and theme song! – The theme song will be “Phantom Lights” by Takuma Terashima! Enjoy a theme song written specially to capture the TenSura world, and animation by Eight Bit, the studio producing the anime!
Watch the trailer below:
Read more about the Game here
For all things gaming and more check out our hottest news.