Currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. Streets of Rage 4 coming to iOS, Android on May 24
Here is an overview of the mobile version, via its store pages:
Punch your way through the Streets of Rage once again!
Streets of Rage 4 takes forward the Streets of Rage legacy in this neo-retro beat’em up with hand-drawn comic-inspired graphics and updated mechanics.
Streets of Rage comes back for a sequel 25 years after the last episode: a new crime syndicate seems to have taken control of the streets and corrupted the police. All you have to fight against them is your friends… and your fists! Critically acclaimed, Streets of Rage 4 won several awards and was nominated as Best Action Game at The Game Awards 2020.
- Rediscover the classic beat ’em up Streets of Rage franchise with new fight mechanics.
- Get thrilled by the Retro hand-drawn comics-inspired artistic direction by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap serving juicy animations and vivid effects.
- Unlock up to five new and emblematic playable characters and fight your way through 12 various stages to bring back order to the streets.
- Challenge yourself in different modes: Story, Training, and Arcade.
- Listen to a new Electro OST with world-class musicians such as Olivier Deriviere and legend Yuzo Koshiro.
- Get retro with up to 13 alternative retro characters, secret retro levels or choose the Streets of Rage 1 and 2 original soundtracks and enable the retro pixel graphics!
Do note that multiplayer mode will not be available at launch but will come in a free update after release.
Carefully Redesigned for Mobile
- Revamped interface.
- Game Center achievements.
- Cloud – Share your progress between iOS devices.
- Compatible with MFI controllers.
- No micro-transactions!
Crack your knuckles and get ready for Streets of Rage 4 everywhere you go!
Watch a new trailer below.