Shoulders of Giants is a Roguelike action adventure game due out this fall.
Roguelike action adventure game Shoulders of Giants will launch for Xbox Series and Xbox One alongside its previously announced PC (Epic Games Store) release this fall, developer Moving Pieces Interactive announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Epic Games Store:
Simultaneously control a sword-wielding robot and a gunslinging space frog in Shoulders of Giants, an explosively colourful science-fiction roguelike. Play alone, with a friend, or as part of a four-person team, cutting through waves of enemies on a quest to rescue the galaxy!
The forces of Entropy are spreading chaos through the stars, corrupting living planets and urging on the heat death of the universe. Led by the psychic Owl, one scrappy team of space survivors are fighting to restore the balance. A mysterious mech! A sharpshooting amphibian! Together they must cut through waves of enemies and restore light and life to the galaxy!
- Best Friend Mode – It’s dangerous to go alone! Play solo, or team up with a friend, each taking control of either the frog or the robot.
- Army of Four – Battle the forces of entropy in four-player online co-op. Is your teamwork strong enough to survive?
- Grow as You Go – Experience quick bursts of roguelike joy, as you explore, grow, and become gloriously overpowered on a never-ending ride of randomized levels.
- A Galaxy Far Away – Shoot ‘n’ slash your way through explosively colourful planets, restoring life and light to the shattered worlds as you fight.
- Loot that Matters – From grappling hooks to glowing grenades, each new pickup can radically alter your power and playstyle. Mix and match abilities to create a moveset that’s all your own!
Watch a new trailer below.