Fast-paced action-adventure game Resolutiion will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop, and PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam and GOG on May 28, publisher Deck13 Spotlight and developer Monolith of Minds announced. A demo is currently available for PC via Steam and GOG.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
An old killer escorts a curious AI through chaotic combat, puzzling secrets, and unsettling calm in a dreamscape of madmen and sane animals.
Resolutiion is a fast-paced action adventure created by two angry German brothers leading a band of vagrants who loaded it with lovely pixels, dirty jokes, deep ideas and badassemotional tunes for 20 hours of punishing combat, rewarding exploration, and layered storytelling. Will you be the player or will you be played? In the Infinite Empire nothing is as it seems.
Explore a fractured future, gathering weird weapons and stories, to piece together the past: a friend betrayed, a family broken, worlds at war.
To solve the mystery of the Cradles take on a multi-cultural-mashup of cynical gods, emotional machines, zealots, luddites, and furry critters in a world that doesn’t care if it confuses or kills you—oh hey, a kitty!
- 20 hours of playtime. Explore a grim cyberpunk world where nothing is as it seems.
- Experience a dark story where you might be the hero—or the villain.
- Unlock new abilities to defeat your enemies.
- Survive in brutal fights and crush gruesome bosses.
- Listen to a badass, emotional, cyberpunk Soundtrack.