Pilotwings 64 is an n64 Classic
It was first launched for Nintendo 64 on June 23, 1996, in Japan, September 29, 1996, in North America, and March 1, 1997, in Europe.
Here is an overview of the game, via the back of the box:
Forget about those other flying games. This is the ultimate flight experience! Pilotwings 64 carries you off into a vast three-dimensional environment. Pilot several different vehicles and take in breathtaking sights. Successfully complete flight tests to earn your flight badge. Get a high enough score, and you’ll get a chance at bonus games such as Cannonball and Sky Diving! Soar into the wild blue yonder with Pilotwings 64!
- Tons of aerial challenges for you to master!
- Hop into the seat of a Gyrocopter and fire off some missiles!
- Strap on a Rocket Belt and check out places like Mt. Rushmore, the Space Needle, and the Statue of Liberty!
- Dangle in silent solitude from a Hang Glider as you soar above tropical jungles and frozen ice floes.
- Save your progress in memory.
Watch the trailer below.