Due out on April 18.
Publisher Team17 and developer Ghost Town Games have announced Overcooked! 2 downloadable content “Campfire Cook.” It will launch on April 18 for $5.99 / £4.49 / €4.99 alongside an Overcooked! 2 Season Pass for $18.99 / £14.99 / €18.99 / GHS 97.31 , which grants players access to new content due out in 2019.
Here are the details, via Team17:
■ Campfire Cook
The Onion King has joined the Cookie Scouts in his latest bid to appease his kingdom after raising the Unbread and he wants you to help him make amends. Campfire Cook Off sees players head into the forests of the Onion Kingdom to cook under the stars. This brand new DLC boasts a whole heap of content; new kitchens, new chefs, new recipes and new mechanics! Campfire Cook Off will be available digitally for $5.99 / £4.49 / €4.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC.
- New map! Climb aboard the Onion King’s bus and follow the famous Trail Mix Trail (what do you mean you haven’t heard of it?!)
- 12 levels! Play a whole host of new kitchens with up to three of your friends, from tall tree tops to rushing rivers!
- Chefs! Four new chefs are ready to take on the great outdoors and earn their cooking in the wilderness badges!
- Recipes! Open up the recipe book, you have two new meals to learn! These camping favorites will require all of your cooking know how to perfect.
- Mechanics! Campfire Cook Off introduces some new mechanics that will put even the best chefs to the test.
■ Season Pass
The Overcooked! 2 Season Pass will satisfy the hungriest of customers, giving players a saving on three extra portions of content. This includes Campfire Cook Off and two further DLC packs which each offer even more meals, mechanics and mayhem. The Season Pass will be available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC priced at $18.99 / £14.99 / €18.99.
Watch a teaser trailer for “Campfire Cook” below.