Indonesia-based developer Ozysoft has announced Project Buramato, a high fantasy 3D action-adventure platformer based on traditional Bornean folktales. It is planned for release in late 2022, with targeted platforms being PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. A prototype alpha demo is due out in Q4 2021.
Here is an overview of Project Buramato, via Ozysoft:
Project Buramato is a 3D action-adventure platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- A 3D action shooter platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- Play the game in fast-paced third-person action.
- Minimalistic storytelling, focused on atmosphere.
- Fight mystical creatures via magic-focused shooter gameplay.
- Explore the land of the old lords in beautiful semi-open world environments.
Visit the teaser website teaser: